Wednesday, June 13, 2012

BBC



Dear family, June 8, 2012

I had to write this quick letter to you guys because we found something out in our night class tonight. My district is going to be on BBC. Tell mom and dad on the phone. By the time you get this I will have already been interviewed on BBC because it's being done this coming Monday.

Put it on my blog also. We're getting filmed in class and interviewed by BBC and it will air probably within the month. So watch out for a Mormon program or a Mitt Romney program on BBC in the coming month. When they get it done, I'll get a clip sent to me. So I will be able to send it out over email once I get it to you if you guys don't see it. But yeah let mom and dad now okay? Love you guys.

Tchau,





***Unfortunatey Erik and I were in Barcelona and the kids didn't see this letter in the pile of mail so we didn't get a chance to see the program but we are hoping to catch it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment