Saturday, June 2, 2012

Dear familia, May 30, 2012

Well I'm only writing a hand written letters to you guys because my P-day is on Friday's but since this past week is weird I won't be able to email until next Friday on the eighth. With my first email I will tell loads of stuff with one and a half weeks under my belt. Just know that I am well, little homesick about you guys, friends, and Laura but I will be fine.

Pretty much straight off the bat we had to speak and understand Portuguese. So that was a little hard but I kind of got the hang of it. Everyone says that we just have to make it through Sunday and we will be fine. My companion is really chill. His name is Elder Hyde and I'll talk more about him in my first email when I get to know him better. I met all the other guys going to Angola and they said they were going to New York on June 20 for visa stuff? I don't know but I'm sure I'll find out soon .

(few sentences of things he needs)

Anyways wait for my first email, it will be a lot longer than this just because this is supposed to be brief. Love you guys!

Love Elder Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment