Monday, December 2, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving


Oi Family and Friends,

Sorry for last week, it was kind of crazy because I've been up in Luanda this past week. Elder Andre has been up here for his visa to Portugal, and we traveled on Monday. But pretty much we have been hanging out here in Luanda this past week. Weve been staying in the Benfica house, which has been really weird, and I've been walking with the Assistants in their area. The APs, they work hard, its kind of rough being an AP so I'm thankful for them. 

Had Thanksgiving with everyone up here which was awesome. My team won the first Annual Turkey Cup here on the mission, I'll send a pic of the cup next Pday. For right now, I don't know where I'll be working, because I've been transferred here to Luanda, and I'm pretty sure I'm getting a new companion. But I don't think I'll find out about all that until the visit by Elder Hamilton is over this week. Which I'm really excited about. 

Sorry that there isn't too much to talk about, Luanda is Luanda. And just kind of bumming around with the AP's. But I'm really excited for this week, and it's awesome that it's already December. Well I love you all, and I hope this holiday season will be the best holiday season ever. Love you all, thank you for all the support, and I miss you all.

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment