Monday, December 9, 2013

4 Transfers Left.....


Oi! Family and Friends,

This week went by pretty good. The highlight of the week obviously was the visit from Elder Hamilton and his wife. It was a really good conference and I wish it was a little bit longer. His teachings and words really inspired me to continue forword strong, becoming better each and every day, and just putting my whole heart mind and soul into it. It was really good, and I can't wait to finally apply the principles I learned because finally transfers came. 

I'm in Cassequel now with Elder Cafferty again, pretty cool huh? And I feel like this could be my last area. We shall see, but it's likely because I only got 4 transfers left. Weird. Also weird that Elder Hobbs and Elder Chandler are going home this Wednesday, I'm going to miss them both. Time passes by fast. So pretty much just walking with the Assistants in their area and other areas in Benfica. It's been really cool to see old people like Danilson's family and Armando, and just the members in the branch, it's been real cool. But now I get to know a new branch, the heart of the city, and a whole new experience and adventure ahead. 

After learning from the conference this week, I can already see a difference of how lessons go, and just feeling the spirit. I'm just ready to get back into a regular routine, not living in my suit cases all the time, it's been frustrating, but I've been patient with it and now it's finally over. I'm sorry my emails have been short, it's been hard for me these last two weeks, but from here on out they should be a lot better, with pictures as well. 

It's sad that Nelson Mandela died, he was a great man. Also sad that America landed in the group with Ghana, Germany, and Portugal. But it will be fun to watch a miracle happen right haha? I'm loving my mission, sad that it's winding down, but I'm going to make the most of it, do everything I can in these last couple of months. I love you all, I miss you all, especially during this holiday season, but it's ok. Remember Christ, conciously remember him each day in your lives, and do something Christlike for someone else. Well love you all, have a great week.

Ps. Elder Clifford says Hi to everyone:)

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment