Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Do Work!


Oi! Family and Friends,

This week went really good for me and Elder Cafferty in our area. One lesson we had this week was with a part member family of Antonio and Juana. Antonio is the member and Juana is the non member, and it's been like 7 months since her husband was baptized. Elder Cafferty said that missionaries have been hitting her hard with lessons and everything, but she just doesn't do anything. Well we taught her and the Spirit was there, and she finally committed to get baptized someday. It was a big step for her. And then even cooler, we didn't even focus on this part with her in the lesson, but she came to church with her family, and Elder Cafferty never has seen her in church, so we hope that this is a sign of her heart softening and changing, were excited for her. But this week went really good for us, we taught a lot of lessons, made contacts, etc, etc. We worked hard. 

I'm really excited to talk with you guys on Wednesday, we're going to President's house to do Skype around 15, or 3 pm. So I don't know if I will be on at 15 but anywhere between 15 to 16, and if there are problems just be on email and I can email or call or something. But yeah that's Wednesday. 

I just want to express my love for all of you during this season of the spirit of Christ. I miss you all so much. But I know where I'm at is where I'm supposed to be, and I'm seeing the power of the Atonement in not only my life, but in the lives of others. 

To answer questions, Elder Domingos is from Mozambique, Elder Yeanoplos is from Arizona, and those Mozambicanos have yet to get here because of Visa issues. But were getting Elder Quezada on Saturday from Utah, our first missionary in like 6 months so were excited about that. And I haven't eaten anything strange lately, just normal stuff. 

Really weird that 2013 is coming to a close, and were about to start up a new year. Especially since I come home this coming year. Not going to let it get to me, but obviously I'm excited haha. Just gonna work as hard as I can with the time I got left. 

Love you all, Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, have a safe one
and remember why these Holidays even exist. Love You All!


Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment