Monday, March 24, 2014

Hard Working Week


Oi! Family and Friends,


This week me and Elder Castleton worked way hard to build our area up, and the work paid off. It looks like I should be able to see 5 to 10 baptisms in this area before I leave in 2 months which is way exciting. There are some really cool people that we're working with like Arsenio, Juquim, and Carla, Silvio, etc. Transfer is going well and crazy that by this Wednesday that it will already be halfway over. And I'll be in single digits of weeks left..... crazy. But that's not what I'm focusing on. haha. 


I'm also way excited for General Conference here in a little under 2 weeks. I have grown such a love for the words of the Living Prophets, they are seriously the words of God for us in these days. And now I'm always looking forward to the conferences now, and studying the talks in the months after it. This past week we also had a zone conference which was way good. We talked about finding, and studying and teaching, and Sister Merrill did this way cool training on being positive about ourselves and keeping Satan out of our lives, it was way cool. 

I also had to say goodbye to Elder Wilhelm and Elder Tilley. Crazy that they are gone. It was sad too. Elder Wilhelm was one of my best friends out here, and he is going to BYU Idaho, booooooo, so I won't see him for awhile. But I love him, and Elder Tilley. 

It's been raining a bit here which stinks because after it rains, it is incredibly hotter because of humidity. So hot here in Africa haha. But I'm surviving it haha. 

Also a Happy Birthday! To Mom! Thanks Mom for being the best mom ever and supporting me throughout my life especially out here on my mission:) I love you! Overall trust in the fact that I'm working hard day in and day out until the end. Also weird that my 21st birthday is coming up. I'M getting old.... Overall I'm good, and I hope everyone else is doing good. I love you all! Have a good week!

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment