Monday, June 10, 2013

Tough Week


Oi Family and Friends!

I hope everyone is doing well back at home. I won't lie, this week has been tough, like super tough. Not a lot worked out, not a lot of finding cool people happened, this weekend was the back breaker. Because we got these cool people to teach, but they said only the weekends they can sit. So during the week it was dragging a bit, just doing the best we could passing by people who could sit down, and trying to talk to people in the road or knocking on doors, but it was just slow. 


Finally get to the weekend and I'm super excited. And then Friday, Saturday, and Sunday go by and we can't sit with one family, not one. We did sit with this one guy, who was kind of cool, but really nothing worked out. And I'm not going to lie, it depressed me, alot. This week, took something out of me. And right now it's super hard to get back up. But I'm going too, I could never give up. I know for some reason that this happening to me. Some trial of faith that God is putting me through to strengthen me and shape me for something, I don't know. 

I'm glad I have the Savior. So glad, without him, we would all be here without hope. Consigned to an endless state of misery and woe. But because of him, and the good news of the gospel, everything of Satan that is trying to drag us down, especially me right now, can be overcom, only if we truly desire to overcome it. I remember a scripture that was on a article about Ziggy, and how he had a scripture going into the draft. D&C 6:36. And that will be my scripture going into this week. Just please pray for me, I really need your guys prayers. 

Bright side this week on Saturday is Amareldo´s baptism as well as Arnaldo's. So thats going to be so awesome. It's so weird that Ridgely is graduating this week!  

I worry about the youth in general today. The gospel is the only way. THE Only Way. And we are fortunate to be born into the true church with the priesthood in our homes. We worked so hard and were tested before this life, and we earned where we are right now, of where we were born. I hope kids realize that. And as long as they have open hearts to their parents and to leaders they will change, because Christ and God loves them. 

I love you guys, and I miss you all a ton. But its alright, we will be together sooner than we know it. Sorry this is a short letter but thats just how some weeks are. I love you guys. Have a great week!

Tchau,

No comments:

Post a Comment